Customer Service Representative
£21420 - £22680
Customer Service Advisor
£21,420 basic (full time)
Are you a natural problem solver with a friendly ear looking to be welcomed within a company with huge internal career opportunities from as early as 6 months? This could be your sign to make the next jump.
Our customer service team’s focus is to make your experience unique and personable – this is what makes us different. You will quickly discover that no day is ever the same, you will handle an abundance of telephone conversations ranging from account queries, payment plans, income and expenditure forms to direct debits, managing website correspondence plus much more communicating with people from a range of backgrounds with varied enquiries. This is a perfect opportunity if you’re ready to settle into a long-lasting career with the direction solely driven by you.
You will have monthly incentives to look forward to including many benefits such as –
- Competitive salary of £21,420 rising to £22,680 after your first 24 months
- Clear structured progression routes (you will find your manager likely progressed from the customer service floor)
- Monthly bonus’ up to £210.00 rewarded for your hard work
- Access to discounted stores including Boots, ASOS, Selfridges plus many more
- Recognition awards, weekly team incentives and vouchers
- Paid overtime opportunities when available
Quality over quantity is our moto, so if you have a strong work ethic, caring personality and itching for the next step in your career, get in touch today to start your application email@example.com