Customer Service Agent
£21500 - £25000
Customer Service & Enquiries Advisor – Stockport
£21,500 – £22,700 basic + £2,500 per year in bonuses
SECURE A ROLE BEFORE THE CHRISTMAS PERIOD – 2ND JANUARY 2024 STARTS
CVs aren’t everything, and we are a strong believer they are not a true reflection of YOU. Which is exactly why we take on from any working background, why our interview process is straight forward, and why we recruit based purely on personalities.
- Gain a customer service accreditation, fully funded by the business
- Bank holidays off work, and extra holidays for years in service
- Boost your salary every month with bonuses up to £220
- 2 salary increases in your first 2 years of employment
- 1PM finishes 2 out of 4 weeks per month
We listened to feedback from recent job hunters, and changed the way we work:
“Coming from another industry, I’m worried about how I’ll perform against targets in a phone role”
No need to worry, we aren’t a stereotypical environment, we just want you to focus on customers rather than stats, which is why we don’t set you targets.
“I’ve had a real lack of support in my last role, so I want to move somewhere that can help me”
2 weeks of classroom learning, followed by 6 weeks with a coach whilst you call listen, and 4 weeks with a manager before you join your team. That’s a 3 month grace period whilst you settle in.
“Is progression realistic?”
We’ve put into place a guaranteed opportunity for our agents to move into a senior banking team after 4 months in the company. Banking experience can open up a lot of doors for you, as well as the senior authority we all dream of.
“I’m mainly looking to leave my role because of bad management and bad culture”
Our recent new starters are proof of this. We’ve had feedback that they’ve made friends for life, everyone gets on well together, and it’s a relaxed, fun culture. Team games, competitions and weekly prizes such as spa days, vouchers, and dinners out.
Bad management doesn’t exist here, we’ve employed the best leaders to progress you.
- Deal with account queries, set up direct debits, and run through affordability checks
- Manage complaints and issues which may arise
- Respond to social media and website correspondence
- Send out letters, and reply to emails throughout the day
0161 237 1828