Customer Service Agent
£21420 - £22680
Customer Service Agent
£21,420 basic plus monthly bonus
Manchester City Centre
Are you currently working within a customer service role whether that be hospitality, care, contact centres or retail itching for the next step yet your employer doesn’t have the opportunities for you to grow? This could be your dream ticket…
This company will offer clear development routes and continuous upskilling. This isn’t just a job, it’s the chance for you to start building on your future and progressing into a position that will benefit your career alongside your personal and professional goals.
This is a simple and straight forward telephone-based role, joining a talented customer service team who are experts in what they do, no day is ever the same. You will work closely with customers who are seeking support and guidance to better their financial circumstances. You will play a vital part in exploring financial hardships and providing personable experience to new and existing customers. You will be responsible for completing affordability checks, financial statement forms, raising queries and problem solving but most importantly, you will help make life become less complicated.
The successful candidate will have –
- Ability to problem solve and use own initiative.
- Natural caring nature and understanding approach.
- Basic Math’s and English GCSE.
- Empathetic and confident personality.
- Clear telephone manner and strong communicational skills
- Customer service experience desirable (not essential)
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced organisation.
- Passion for helping and assisting customers.
We offer all our employees a friendly and “family like” workspace along with a fantastic benefits package –
- Competitive basic salary of £21,420 rising to £22,680 after 24 months
- Online discount platform including discounted access to Boots, Selfridges, ASOS plus more
- Monthly bonus’ up to £210 per month
- Progression opportunities from as early as 6 months of joining
- In-depth training and ongoing support
- Paid overtime opportunities when available
- Team incentives and vouchers awarded weekly
- Annual awards ceremony
- Additional holidays to reward long service
- Paid sickness scheme
There is never a “perfect time” to step out of your comfort zone so get in touch today to start your application email@example.com