Customer Service Advisor
£21420 - £25000
Customer Service Advisor
£21,420 – £25,000 basic plus £200 monthly bonus
Full time, Stockport Manchester
Do you find your constantly being “sold a dream” and discussing opportunities with companies that don’t seem to carry out? Well, no need to look any further; I would go as far as saying this is the best customer service role that I have come across in Manchester!
This company do what they promise; and we have proof of this…
A recent new starter has confirmed that this is easily the best career choice they have made in a long while and their only regret is that they didn’t find this company sooner!
You’re essentially joining a company that is led by personality, so if you enjoy having a chat in work and deem yourself as possibly too talkative at times, then put your skills to the test as you will be paid to do exactly that.
Here, you won’t be micromanaged; instead, you can expect to be taught by the best and work closely with your team leader who is a great example of someone who has progressed from this exact role itself who will solely spend their time enhancing your skills and abilities so you can quickly move up the ladder.
The role will be diverse and will involve a mix of customer service duties ranging from creating direct debits, responding to an influx of letters and enquiries to arranging sustainable payment plans and communicating with new and existing customers.
To be considered for this role, you must have an empathetic personality and a passion for customer service. This is the absolute key to succeeding with this business; sound simple? it is!
What makes them unique to any other customer service role:
- 1pm finishes Monday to Friday every other week
- Salary increases to £22,680+ in your second year
- Monthly bonus’ of £200 based on your performance
- Minimal targets and pressure (looking after our employees is number one)
- Clear structured progression routes and huge internal progression opportunities (you will find your manager/team leader likely progressed from the customer service floor)
- Access to discounted stores including Boots, ASOS, Selfridges plus more
- Restaurant and cocktail making class vouchers
- Recognition awards, weekly team incentives
- Paid overtime opportunities when available
- The start date can be flexible to suit you
This company is located in the centre of Stockport, surrounded by lots of easily accessible public transport links so perfect for anyone who may not drive.
Interviews are being held immediately, apply today with Amber Weston at Platinum Recruiment.