£25000 - £28000
£25,000 – £28,000
I am supporting a business that understands the importance of offering an extremely competitive benefits and salary package as they want to invest in their employees to attract the highest calibre of candidates.
Now searching for an experienced Credit Controller, the business can offer you the ‘best of all worlds’, a salary that you deserve but in a company with a great working environment and a varied role.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and working in a wider finance team of 7 if you are a credit controller that likes to have complete autonomy over the ledger then this role is perfect as its offering exactly that.
You won’t just be phone bashing all day, this role will allow you to be involved in every step of the credit control process from the sales invoice management through to chasing money and reporting on cash flow to the senior management team.
You will be encouraged to introduce your own working techniques and provided with the relevant support and tools to be successful wherever it is needed.
But it’s not just the variety of the role that makes this such a good opportunity the company also offer some great benefits, these include:
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Health cash plans
- Training and continuous education opportunities
- Regular social events
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Onsite parking
You the duties and responsibilities include:
- Full ownership of the accounts receivable ledger.
- Proactively chasing all debt for all customer accounts.
- Liaising with colleagues to resolve customers’ outstanding issues, ensuring that accurate information and documentation are provided.
- Resolving customer queries competently and efficiently.
- Inputting customer payments to SAP, raising deposit invoices and despatching as and when deposit payments received.
- Dealing with banking, GL account reconciliation.
- Carry out reconciliations for accounts and statements, as necessary
- Dealing with account queries, sending out copy invoices and administering account information on SAP.
- Proactively manage and monitor accounts, working closely with management internally.
- Monthly aged debt and KPI reporting.
If you can build a rapport with clients and enjoy managing your own workload, then I would advise to apply ASAP.
0161 237 1828