£23000 - £26000
£23,000 – £26,000 + Bonus
Credit Control requires someone hands-on, tenacious, and personable. You need to be able to build a great rapport with clients whilst ensuring money is brought into the business. If this is something that excites you, then carry on reading…
By ensuring the timely collection of outstanding debts you will play a crucial role in managing the company’s credit control. Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, you will be expected to maintain a healthy cash flow by minimising bad debt and reducing overdue payments.
Having a great culture is so important too, and the company prides itself on maintaining an excellent working environment. Staff enjoy going to work, there’s always a social event planned, and everyone will stop and have a chat with you!
Below is a breakdown of what you will be doing:
Credit Control Management:
- Monitor and manage the credit control function, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Evaluate the creditworthiness of new and existing customers and establish appropriate credit limits.
- Maintain accurate records of customer accounts, ensuring invoices are promptly issued and payments are properly allocated.
- Chase outstanding debts through phone calls, emails, and written correspondence professionally and efficiently.
- Foster strong relationships with customers, internal stakeholders, and external parties involved in the credit control process.
Reporting and Analysis:
- Prepare regular reports on credit control activities, highlighting key metrics, trends, and potential risks.
- Recommend and implement process enhancements to optimise credit control procedures and increase efficiency.
For more information on this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 237 1828 for more information.