£24000 - £27000
Up to £27,000
A Fresh Approach to Credit Control
Are you tired of the stereotypes associated with credit control roles? Many believe it to be stressful, tiring, and frustrating, but we’re here to break that mould. In this role, the main priority is not just reducing aged debt but finding someone who can build rapport with clients and approach credit control with a softer touch.
At this business, it offers an environment that’s busy, yet stress-free. While every day is different, 80% of clients pay on time, making the role more about following up with the remaining 20% to chase any unpaid invoices. You’ll work closely with the Senior Credit Controller, sharing the ledger and collaborating to reduce aged debt.
My client is looking for someone who wants to get involved and contribute to improving processes. Your suggestions for streamlining debt collection are more than welcome. In a business like this, your voice will be heard, and you can make a real impact.
There’s ample room for personal development here. You can delve into more complex accounts, assist in closing the month-end, and even work towards gaining professional qualifications.
For more information on this unique opportunity that challenges credit control norms, click “apply” or contact:
0161 237 1828