Credit Controller


Location

Rochdale


Salary

£22000 - £25000


Job Type

Permanent


Ref

EXPIRED

Credit Controller

Rochdale

Up to £25,000

This business offers excellent staff rentention, a relaxed atmosphere, and scope for personal development.

There is a stereotype to some Credit Control roles that it is stressful, tiring, and frustrating, but this role breaks the mould! Although it is important to reduce aged debt, my client’s main priority is finding someone who can build rapport with clients and bring a softer approach.

You’ll be busy as no two days are the same, but it is a stress-free environment! 80% of clients pay on time, so it is just following up the other 20% chasing any unpaid invoices. Working closely with the Senior Credit Controller, you will share the ledger and collaborate on reducing any aged debt.

The business is looking for someone who wants to get stuck in, so will happily take on board any suggestions you have to streamline the debt collection process. A business like this will give you the opportunity to make your voice heard and make a real impact.

There is plenty of opportunity for personal development too. You can get involved with more complex accounts, assist with closing down the month- end, and even gain professional qualifications.

For more information on this opportunity, please click apply or email your cv to harry@platinumrecruits.co.uk

Your Accountancy and Finance point of contact is:

Harry Hall - Platinum Recruitment

Harry Hall

Consultant - Accountancy & Finance Division

Credit Controller

Rochdale

Up to £25,000

This business offers excellent staff rentention, a relaxed atmosphere, and scope for personal development.

There is a stereotype to some Credit Control roles that it is stressful, tiring, and frustrating, but this role breaks the mould! Although it is important to reduce aged debt, my client’s main priority is finding someone who can build rapport with clients and bring a softer approach.

You’ll be busy as no two days are the same, but it is a stress-free environment! 80% of clients pay on time, so it is just following up the other 20% chasing any unpaid invoices. Working closely with the Senior Credit Controller, you will share the ledger and collaborate on reducing any aged debt.

The business is looking for someone who wants to get stuck in, so will happily take on board any suggestions you have to streamline the debt collection process. A business like this will give you the opportunity to make your voice heard and make a real impact.

There is plenty of opportunity for personal development too. You can get involved with more complex accounts, assist with closing down the month- end, and even gain professional qualifications.

For more information on this opportunity, please click apply or email your cv to harry@platinumrecruits.co.uk

Related Vacancies

Accounts Assistant

RefDH2405-39_1716997329

Accounts Assistant


Location

Bolton


Salary

£23000 - £25000


Job Type

Permanent

Description

Accounts Assistant Chartered Accountants Lostock, Bolton £23,000 – £25,000 If your top priority is getting qualified; this is the place to do it. It’s a mega company; a really modern firm of Chartered Accountants based in Lostock with so much going for it. They will not only support you through your AAT and then your…

Sales Ledger Clerk

Accounts Assistant + Study Support

Financial Controller

Payroller

What Our Clients say