£23000 - £26000
£24,000 – £26,000
If you’re looking to work for a family orientated business where people genuinely love the company and their job then look no further this is the ideal opportunity for you.
This company treat their staff so well some employees have been here for over 30 years which means it ticks all the boxes if you’re looking for job security and stability alongside working with an amazing team.
Working with 2 other Credit Controllers and reporting into the Finance Director, you’ll be providing excellent customer service and building a rapport with clients as you chase unpaid invoices. My client prides themselves on maintaining strong relationships by finding solutions rather than making threats of legal action; which is perfect if you’re a Credit Controller who likes to pick up the phone and get to the bottom of any unpaid invoices.
In this role you can expect to do the following on a day-to-day basis:
- Chasing payments via telephone and email correspondence
- Allocating and posting payments
- Setting up terms and conditions of credit
- Following up payments as needed
- Responding to relevant customer enquiries
- Sending copy invoices and statements
- Processing and reconciliation of invoices
- Managing the sales ledger
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Investigating and resolving invoice queries
- Producing reports, statements and customer status reports as required
- Collating sales and outstanding accounts figures at month end
If this role appeals to you I am interviewing immediately. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 237 1828.