£25000 - £25000
Hybrid – 2 days WFH
Where would any business be without a team of tenacious Credit Controllers that ensure money comes into the business, you and the team are essentially responsible for overseeing any outstanding debts the business is owed whilst maintaining excellent customer relationships.
The best part about this, is that you can chase outstanding debtors in the comfort of your home (2 days per week) because the business trusts its staff and understands the importance of having a good work/life balance.
You won’t be clock watched or have ridiculous targets to hit each month, as long as you’re building a great rapport with clients and reducing the company’s aged debt, you will be recognised by the Head of Finance for doing a good job.
Working on a dynamic ledger, you can expect no two days to be the same. You will be managing approximately 300 live accounts ranging from small to big businesses, so there will be plenty of variation throughout your day. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
- Regular meetings with internal colleagues to collate updates on debt
- Ensuring timely payment of debts
- Following up payments as needed
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Responding to relevant client enquiries
- Processing and reconciliation of invoices
- Preparation of statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required
- Managing sales ledger
- Providing administrative support to the team
To apply please click apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 237 1828.