Credit Controller + Flexible Hours + Hybrid
£25000 - £28000
Flexible hours and hybrid
£25,000 – £28,000
This role offers job stability. This role allows you to work around other commitments. This role is varied and dynamic.
The company really want to look after their staff, they offer an employee of the year scheme where you’ll be rewarded with a cash prize! As well as being able to pick the hours you work, they have a gym onsite so if you wanted to break a sweat during your lunch hour then you can. The staff also go bowling frequently so if you’re looking to get a strike then continuing reading! Due to the amazing benefits and company culture my client has had employees there for 14 + years!
I am recruiting for a client based in Sale, who are looking for a Credit Controller to join the wider finance team of 8. You will be reporting directly into the Finance Coordinator and primarily focusing on Credit Control. However, you will also be involved with accounts receivable as well, so it won’t just be phone bashing chasing debt!
Alongside all the Credit Controller duties you will also have exposure to the below:
- Management of our sales ledger portfolios with the growth of taking on additional clients
- Invoicing on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis in line with our invoicing procedures for multiple different clients
- Raising credit notes for invoices and lack of service
- Processing internal sales orders and ensuring contract invoicing lines are maintained
- Creations of new customer accounts
- Liaising with the Sales Department to ensure correct quotations are received
- Uploading invoices to customer portals
- Monthly invoicing of stock items from the warehouse
- Uploading and managing price increase including service additions and reductions
- Month end procedures and ledger management
- To ensure adherence to month end deadlines
- Assist with the production of management information
My client is looking for someone who is eager to learn and wants a more varied workload. If you are a confident Credit Controller but feels stagnant in their current role I would advise applying! For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 237 1828 for more information.