£24000 - £28000
£24,000 – £28,000
If you’re happy being in a stand alone role with being able to work well under pressure as the business is continuously growing, you’ll LOVE this company and job.
This companies annually turnover is just under £60 million so they need someone who has dealt with high value ledger and can chase high payments from suppliers and clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Initial set up of new customer account through credit checks, notify customer of agreed credit limit and term in line with company policy.
- Sales invoices and credit note generation and sending invoices and statements to
- Liaising with invoice finance partner to achieve cash collection targets, providing timely and accurate information
- Preparing the paperwork for defaulting debtors and forwarding to the invoice finance partner at the end of the Collection Cycle
- Bring to the attention of Senior Management any significant risk relating to potential bad debt, bounced cheques, payment reversal
- Prepare information for senior management to review credit limits on a regular basis, evaluating and minimising possible risks
- Weekly and monthly reconciliation of trade debtors
- Production of various KPI reports any other ad hoc duties as required for Senior management
You MUST of worked in a credit controller role for a minimum of 12-24 months’ to be considered.
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org