£24000 - £28000
£24,000 – £28,000
This company has seen a substantial growth at the start of 2023 there is no sign of the company slowing down!
This growth means the firm is now looking for a Credit Controller to join the team and contribute to the firms success, and for the right person they are offering a great benefits package.
You’ll be working as stand alone in this role so need to make sure you own the core strenghts of being independent and not having to rely on someone as well as having all the atributes it takes to be a credit conroller.
Although it is important to maintain a high level of detail it is also important to the company that they look after their staff which is highlighted in the amazing benefits offered below:
- 25 days holiday which can increase to 30 after length of service
- Extra day off for your birthday (given in lieu if it’s on a weekend)
- Hybrid working
- Gym membership
- Child-care scheme
- Annual bonus
- Bike to work scheme
- Healthcare and life cover plans
- Regular staff events including bowling, lunches, and pub quizzes.
- On-site parking
Below is a list of typical duties expected of you in this role:
- Uses initiative to achieve targeted results, while promoting customer goodwill
- Communicating with clients and tenants regarding various issues
- Attend regular client meetings (virtual at present) to provide an update on the arrears position
- Regularly liaising and working in conjunction with Property Managers and Client Accounts dedicated to specific clients or properties
- Maintain tenant database with accurate details to assist in pursuing arrears
Credit Controllers are a rarity in today’s market so I would encourage applying if you believe you have suitable experience. Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org