Location: Salford Salary: £25,000 to £50,000 per annum + uncapped commission, benefits package
Business Development Executive – Salford
£25,000 basic + uncapped commission (OTE £47,000 – £50,000 onwards)
We are looking for experienced Business Development professionals to join THE market leader in equipment supplies and engineer service providers. This is an established business performing at the highest level for over 30 years, recognised for their high levels of customer satisfaction.
You’ll specialise in the sales of kitchen and laundry equipment, providing support with the actual sales of products as well as fast fixes, maintenance, spare parts, and brand new products based off customer feedback with a team of scientists on standby to improve products.
As a Business Development Executive you will manage your own portfolio of clients from the public sector who will have a huge kitchen or laundry room on site, such as schools, hospitals, hotels, universities, and resorts. You’ll be required to spot opportunities for sales, completing B2B based calls pitching services and booking in appointments.
What makes this business different to others?
This is a unique place to work with an inhouse academy allowing you to progress and further develop your career across every level of the business. You’ll receive a tailored benefits package which will include:
- Uncapped commission – taking home large amounts of money in your wage every month
- Recognising successes, including fully paid trips abroad for top performers
- Continuous incentives, vouchers, and team prizes
- Big company summer and winter events to celebrate being part of the business
- Fantastic work-life balance, standard 8:30-4:30 shifts Monday to Friday (no weekends)
- A career path made especially for you and what you want to achieve in the business
- A tailored benefits scheme based on what you do within the business
- Fantastic modern offices in a brand new complex with local amenities and on site facilities
- Family feel environment where you’ll be encouraged to stay, learn, and progress
For an opportunity to be considered please apply or email your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.