Assistant Management Accountant
£25000 - £35000
Assistant Management Accountant – in a Chartered Accountants
£25,000 – £35,000 – heavily dependent on experience
If progression is essential for you this company will be perfect!!!
My clients company is growing at an exceptional rate hence why this role has come up, you would be working and working closely with the management accountant.
You will need to confident in doing duties as below:
- Maintain accurate financial records, including ledgers, journals, and financial statements on relevant accounting software (Xero)
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Prepare and process invoices, payments, and other financial transactions
- Reconcile bank statements and other financial accounts
- Prepare and file VAT returns
- Provide support to our team of accountants, as needed
- Ensure compliance with UK accounting regulations and legislation
- Maintain confidential financial information
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
So the juicy stuff, this company can offer you:
- Study Support all funded
- Flexi working hours
- Social working events
- Winter and Summer working hours
- Plus much more
The director is looking for someone who can come in and get stuck in, work hard and be rewarded, if you feel like you will fit the profile of candidate please submit your CV to below details.
0161 237 1828