Assistant Management Accountant – 12-Month Fixed Term Contract
£25000 - £30000
Assistant Management Accountant – 12-month Fixed Term Contract
£25,000 – £30,000
As an Assistant Management Accountant, you will take a rewarding 12-month journey with a reputable business, helping the finance team prepare the month and year end.
You will play a pivotal role in the finance department, contributing to strategic decision-making and offering ways to improve processes. Although this is only a 12-month contract, there is plenty of opportunity to make your mark with this business and add to your career portfolio.
My client is looking for someone who can hit the ground running, has experience and knowledge of producing management accounts, and can integrate into the efficient team easily. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your skills and work for an exciting industry.
There is plenty to get your teeth stuck into with this role, you’ll be supporting the Financial Accountant and will be responsible for the following:
* Assisting with month-end and year-end close processes, including preparing journal entries, reconciling accounts, deprecation postings and producing financial reports
* Responsibility for Overheads including analysing and sending the Departments budget holders
* Support with Budget and forecast preparation
* Maintain GR/IR balance
* Responsible for accurate and timely CIS and VAT submissions
* Intercompany reconciliation including payments to subsidiaries
* Cash Management including downloading cash, payment uploads, bank reconciliations and cash requirements
* Responsible for maintaining IFRS 16 leases report
* Preparation of Balance Sheet Reconciliations
* Assist with Internal Audit and compliance checks across the business
* Assisting with the implementation and maintenance of financial controls and processes
This is a maternity cover, so my client wants to bring someone in as soon as possible. If you are unhappy in your current role or are being made redundant, this role is the perfect steppingstone to keep you ticking over. For more information, please contact:
0161 237 1828