£25000 - £28000
Up to £28,000
This role offers mentorship, professional development, and some excellent career opportunities. If you want to underpin a successful Finance Manager, then this is the perfect opportunity.
Due to substantial growth, my client is looking to bring someone in who can essentially help him manage the business’s finances and support him as the business evolves. Working closely with the FM, you will be supporting him in the production of management accounts, this is a varied role, so they are hoping to bring in someone who wants to get ‘stuck in’.
This is an exciting role; the role offers plenty of exposure into the month-end and will allow you to demonstrate and finesse your management accounts experience. As you contribute to the growth of the business you will be involved in:
- Perform Bank, VAT and other Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Assist Finance Manager in operational Cash Flow projections.
- Assist with audit requirements including preparation of Tax Analysis reconciliations.
- Maintain Fixed Assets Register and ensure depreciation calculation is accurate.
- Maintain Nominal Ledger including period rollover.
- Analyse staff expenses & corporate credit card expenses
- Prepare monthly reports for the management team.
- Depot and departmental analysis of revenues and costs.
- Produce monthly accruals, prepayments and journals.
- Produce monthly stock valuations.
- Assist the Finance Manager and Senior Leadership Team in the production of annual budgets.
I have placed with the business before and the candidate loves it there, the team are supportive, the culture is relaxed, and the workload is dynamic. This would suit someone who wants to jump headfirst into an exciting role and hit the ground running.
The client is looking to make a decision ASAP, so for the opportunity to be put forward please click apply or contact:
0161 237 1828