£24000 - £24000
£24,000 + Benefits package + Hybrid working
Manchester City Centre
There isn’t a single role in Manchester better than this. So confident in saying that because of the following:
- The benefits – Private healthcare, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, life assurance X3 salary, annual company bonuses, enhanced paternity/ maternity leave, employee assistance program
- The company – Specialising in providing a service to the sports and entertainment sector; working with celebrities and athletes so support exciting industry to work in
- The flexibility – Flexible working hours based on a 37.5 hour working week plus hybrid pattern – you can do 3 days in the office and 2 days at home or full time office based; the choice is yours
- The training and development – Full support from the Office Manager from day one, opportunity to study qualifications/ on the job training, monthly 1 to 1 reviews and clear routes of development
- The team culture and environment – Personable, supportive and genuine. Super positive environment to work in and
If you’re an Administrator looking for work, you have to be applying to this, opportunities like this just do not come around often. If I could shout about this role from the top of the Hilton, I would.
Your remit will cover support to the wider team and clients in managing and processing client payments, creating and implementing new administrative processes and procedures alongside your Manager and systems management.
What they’re looking for is an individual with 1-2 years minimum experience in administration that has used Excel within their role, someone who has the ability to notice a gap in processes and be confident in putting their ideas forward to make positive changes.
Everything is on offer for you here. To get the best Admin role in Manchester, apply now.
0161 237 1828