£22000 - £25000
£22,000 – £25,000
Working for an award-winning organisation that is continually evolving is an opportunity you don’t want to miss. The firm are focused on your development and make that the focal point when training.
This is an excellent opportunity if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging environment for an established media company. No two days will be the same, as one day you could be drafting the costs of a new set location, the next calculating the budget for the filming crew salaries.
You’ll be speaking to multiple suppliers and clients, so it is important you enjoy picking up the phone and building a rapport. There is a great deal to learn in this dynamic and exciting industry, and there are never any dull moments.
As an Accounts Assistant you will be reporting into the Finance Manager and working in a team of 3. My client is looking for someone with a minimum of 12 months experience, it’s not essential you have done everything, but as long as you’re eager to learn!
Your duties will include:
- Process invoices in a speedy and accurate manner
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure accounts are kept up to date and in an accurate manner
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Liaise with our internal customers to ensure all paperwork is in place to make payments within supplier payment terms
- Ensuring the data is input onto the Purchase and General Ledger accurately and on a timely basis, ensuring deadlines are met and service standards maintained.
- Payments are made promptly to suppliers (including using cheques, BACS and Online payment (CHAPS and Faster payment)).
- Errors are rectified and queries are dealt with.
- Any other Accounts Payable duties as requested by the line manager.
- Ensure that all departmental records and documents are filed and maintained
- Develop and manage an effective arching service
- Answering calls and dealing with external and internal queries.
To find out more about the business and industry you’ll be working in, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.