£22000 - £25000
Study Support + Amazing Benefits
Up to £25,000
Not only does this business offer some excellent career development but has an outstanding benefits package. There is so much on offer here and you really do get the best of both worlds – exposure to management accounts and an extensive list of benefits.
Management have recently reviewed the benefits package and decided to add even more perks to attract and retain top talent. The business is massive on health and mental wellbeing and wants to ensure its employees have all the facilities to be as productive and efficient as possible.
Working for this business you will receive the following:
- High street vouchers (based on award ceremony)
- Life Insurance/Death in service benefit
- Best Doctors to provide a second opinion on complex cases or diagnosis
- Mental Health Support, Online Health Check, Nutrition consultations, Online fitness program
- Employee Assistance Programme designed to support mental, financial & professional well-being including up to 5 confidential sessions with a counsellor
- Exclusive membership and well-being product discounts
- Medicash Health Cash Plan
- Claiming eligible cash back on dental or optical treatments, specialist consultations, tests or scans
- Discounted gym membership
Alongside the benefits package, you can expect to work closely with the Finance Manager who will be training you in management accounts. As well as processing the transactional accounting, you will have the opportunity to get involved with management reporting, costing analysis, balance sheet recs, and journal entries.
I am interviewing immediately for this role so, to be considered please click apply or contact:
0161 237 1828