£22000 - £24000
Manchester City Centre
£22,000 – £24,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for any ambitious Accounts Assistants that are looking for a role with a clear progression to Management Accounts in the future.
With Hybrid working, full study support and a great training programme that will see you mentored by the Finance Manager in all parts of management accounts once you are established in the business it’s a rare opportunity not to be missed.
But its not just the career prospects that make this role so good, the company also really look after their staff and some of the things you can look forward to include:
- Full study support and relevant exposure in the workplace
- Annual salary reviews where exceeding your targets will result in a pay rise
- Monthly work lunches
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Receiving a gift voucher for your birthday (every year!)
When you join the business your initial role will be to support the management accounts team, with your daily tasks including:
- Posting and reconciliation of the daily bank transactions, ensuring all payments and
receipts are correctly accounted for on the system
- Assist with the regular client billing, ensuring all charges raised are correctly posted and
- Posting of supplier invoices, with regular supplier statement reconciliations
- Assisting with the bi-weekly purchase ledger payment runs
- Assist with monthly payroll
- Paying of company staff expenses
- Providing support by answering queries for the team
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to have at least 12-months experience in a varied accounts role and a committed and hardworking attitude.
If you think this is you then you can apply here or send your CV to email@example.com