£23000 - £26000
Study Support and progression available
Hybrid working and flexible hours
£23,000 – £26,000
Working for a company that pays well, supports its staff and promises internal progression is rare, but if these things matter to you then this Accounts Assistant role could be the one for you.
I am currently supporting a business that is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join the family run firm. My client is great to work with and having placed multiple candidates there before the company has gone from strength to strength in recent years which is the reason this role has become available.
An important thing for this business is looking after their staff, and what makes this role such a ‘stand out’ is the amazing benefits they offer, these aren’t just statutory benefits you can get anywhere, they are benefits that will actively improve your working life:
- Hybrid and flexible working hours (my clients puts its complete trust in its staff)
- Study support with study leave days and your exams will be paid for
- Continuous support from the Finance Manager, with excellent training in place to ensure you learn efficiently and effectively
- Quarterly reviews, with an analysis of your performance and how the company can help you improve (they want you to grow and develop by offering continuous support)
- Regular work socials so you can build some great friendships with your team
As an Accounts Assistant you will work alongside the senior finance team, helping to prepare all the financial information so the management accounts can be completed each month. This role is ideal for anyone that sees themselves as a management accountant in the future as effectively you will be shadowing them and their role, putting you in a prime position to step up in the future.
You will be reporting into the Finance Manager, and he is very big on offering his staff the opportunity to internally progress, again making this ideal if you are looking to stay with a company for the long run.
To find out more about this exciting role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 237 1828.