£22000 - £25000
£22,000 – £25,000.
If progression is something your lacking in your role – look no further.
I’m working with a one stop property shop – they literally do everything property related and need an outstanding and curious accounts assistant to join their finance department.
Within this role you will of most likely been doing an accounts role for 12 months, they want you to have the basic knowledge that they can develop and progress you on.
The first 6 months will look something like this-
- Meeting the team
- Learning and gaining knowledge on the company
- Understanding what you’re role will entail
- Working with the FD to create your own tailor made development plan
6-12 months –
- Buddying up with someone in the finance team – you wont be left all on your own
- Learning your clients and understanding the people you will be dealing with
- Doing bank reconciliation
- Payment runs
- Assisting with payroll
- All the day to day finance duties
This is where it will start to get good – 12 months in –
- Assisting with Management Accounts
- Working with the management accountant and gaining full comprehensive knowledge on Management Accounts
- Listening to calls that the MA will be having with Tenants, Landlords, Business Owners.
- Paid study support – whether this is for ACCA, CIMA, AAT – whatever you please.
This role is absolutely breathtaking and will really add value to your career in Finance – please submit your CV.
0161 237 1828