£25000 - £27000
£25,000 – £27,000
When I say this is the most luxurious and spectacular hospitality and hotel business you just wont believe me, until you keep reading.
This company have hotels, restaurants, bars, events all over the UK and you could be part of their ever-growing finance team.
They are looking for someone who isn’t the full product in their career, someone who still wants to lean, progress and develop.
If you feel like you have the basics of an accounts assistant role down to a T but the rest you either struggle with or aren’t getting the exposure to, look no further as this FD is willing to put as much time and effort in with you It takes to get you to where you want to be!
So as well as working with one of the most down to earth, hard working FDs you will be surrounded with a team of hungry and motivated individuals, who are all there for the same reason you are!
Now, I know all this sounds amazing but you haven’t heard the benefits of this role yet :
- 70% off selected – hotels, restaurants, bars and UK held events. WOW
- Hybrid working model as well as the option to work from any of the hotels across the UK – if you fancied going to Chester seeing what it has to offer and what the hotel is like this company will pay for your train & hotel stay (this is applicable across all the UK)
- Study Support – earn while you learn
- Monthly company events – all expenses paid for!
- A weekly lunch out with your team
- Extended maternity and paternity leave – they also know not everyone has the option for this so they brought in, if you get a new baby animal, whether that be a puppy or kitten while working here you get 7 days off all paid for to settle in your newest member.
Ok so you get the jist of this role – if you love the hospitality industry and just want the very best outcome for your career, please submit your CV.
0161 237 1828