£22000 - £27000
Accounts Assistant + Study Support + HYBRID
£22,000 – £27,000
WOW is the only words I have for this company, their values, drive and continuous growth is mesmerising.
This company are all about investing in their people and if you give them what they need they will reward you.
This company have been trading for over 20 years in all things property, commercial, retail and industrial so you will have a variety of all different things to do – you absolutely will not be stuck to one boring job that’s for sure.
skills & repsonsibilities
- Invoice posting and allocation;
- Posting bank transactions and performing bank reconciliations;
- Basic finance/ treasury administration;
- Managing and recording accruals and prepayments;
- Preparing and posting journals;
- Reconcile purchase, sales and general ledger entries;
- Prepare accounting schedules such as fixed asset registers;
- Assist in preparing management reports and year-end accounts;
What you will receive –
- Hybrid working 2 days WFH – 3 days in the office
- 9% employer pension contribution
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance
- Healthshield – cover for physiotherapy, dental and opticians
- Onsite car parking
- Flexible working hours
You will need to be working in finance in the UK to be considered for this role for 6-12 months minimum.
To be considered please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org