Accounts Assistant + AAT Study
£24000 - £26000
Accounts Assistant + AAT Study Support
£24,000 – £26,000
Looking for your second role in finance? Here it is!
This opportunity is perfect if you’ve completed an apprenticeship / trainee role and feel you now want to ramp up your career and really be challenged!
You might be wondering – what makes this role so special?
- Little to no transactional accounting involved – music to your ears if you want exposure to month-end and management accounting
- Dedicated mentor in the Finance Manager who will spend the first 3 months giving you one-to-one training
- Confirmation written into your contract of salary reviews after each AAT exam is passed
What is essential in order to be considered for this role is that you have practical experience; they do need someone who has worked in finance for at least 6-12 months and you must be confident in transactional accounting – not just from your studies.
The business doesn’t believe in you having to work longer hours, put in the overtime or overexert yourself to be successful – just because you want to progress doesn’t mean you live to work!
Instead, they offer an enjoyable and collaborative culture where life outside of work is encouraged. In fact, they offer so much including:
- Summer weekend away for all staff – last year they rented a villa in Spain!
- Charity events for Macmillan Cancer Care – including hikes, runs, bake sales etc; they encourage you to involve family and friends!
- Extra day off for all staff at a date of your choice – for “life admin” or simply a duvet day! Basically, an additional day for you!
I am interviewing immediately so please submit your CV to: