£25000 - £30000
Hyde – Tameside
£25,000 – £30,000 + bonus
A fantastic business with an MD who is hands on, consistently supporting and helping the team is seeking an Account Manager to come in and manage an existing customer base.
With strong relationships already in place, you will be responsible for maintaining and retaining business, which is simply held from listening, understanding the customer requirements, responding to emails, chatting, spotting gaps where you can capitalise and proactively growing the customer base.
Working in plush offices with other departments, you will be surrounded by a Team (including Senior Management) who will be there to assist you consistently.
The role has potential (if you want it to) to expand but the sole purpose when you begin are to introduce yourself and maintain relationships with the existing client base.
An outline of the role:
- Manage existing relationships with clients and acting as their go to within the company
- Managing outbound and inbound calls with clients
- Liaising directly with suppliers to manage costings and budgets
- Making key business decisions on behalf of clients regarding costings
- Taking ownership of your own portfolio and having autonomy to make decisions with the client’s best interest at heart
It’s a truly amazing role if you have already had experience of working in an Account Management role.
The basic salary is £25-30k dependent on experience, and monthly bonus based on performance.
Financial reviews will be in place so you will be rewarded for hard work.
They are based just a couple of minutes’ drive from the village hotel in Hyde so perfect on public transport and have free parking on site too.
Please send your CV to Samantha@platinumrecruits.co.uk or apply via this advert.