Location: Manchester Salary: £70,000 to £70,000 per annum + 20% bonus, £6,500 car cash, 6% pension
UK Financial Controller
£70,000 + (£6,500 cash car allowance, 20% bonus, private health care, 6% pension)
Work from home / Manchester or hybrid flexible working opportunity
Prestigiously certified as a ‘great place to work‘ we are looking to hire a fully qualified UK Financial Controller who will be fully responsible for the UK Financial Control and Reporting teams. As UK Financial Controller you will be a key figure in shaping the future combined way of working within our growing international business.
Key accountabilities include:
- Delivery of month-end and year-end financial reporting and KPI’s for all six UK entities with key commentary and variance analysis at both an entity and consolidated level.
- Leadership, guidance, and management of the entire Financial Control and Reporting team along with ensuring that opportunities and feedback is in place to allow development and engagement of the team.
- Responsibility for the financial control framework with documented procedures, systems and controls including responsibility for finance systems, periodic reviews of balance sheet reconciliations and other associated tasks.
- Responsibility for the Finance function’s compliance and adherence to relevant rules, regulations, and governance such as GDPR, FCA, IFRS accounting standards and internal compliance requirements.
- Overseeing all the preparation of the UK statutory company accounts; management the external audit process and fulfilment of all taxation requirements.
- Responsibility for delivering successful change across the finance processes and systems.
As an excellent communicator who is results driven and a leader of a multi-functional team you will ideally have experience of working within a group organisational structure with a shared service centre. Expertise in SQL would be advantageous.
If you feel that this role as UK Financial Controller aligns with your career journey and highlights your strengths and experience, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.