Location: Manchester Salary: £50,000 to £50,000 per annum +
UK Financial Accountant
Work from home / Manchester or hybrid flexible working opportunity
Prestigiously certified as a ‘great place to work‘ we are looking to hire a fully qualified UK Financial Accountant to support the Financial Controller with the responsibility for financial reporting of all UK entities.
Key accountabilities as Financial Accountant include:
- Deliver accurate and relevant financial and management accounting reports, to support analysis and interpretation by management and statutory purposes.
- Delivery of financials and reporting for six entities each month.
- Key role in the delivery of the monthly Group Reporting requirements including their production and analysis to meet Group reporting deadlines.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations review. This includes commentary and presentation of Risks and Opportunities
- Key role in the year-end statutory audit process and production of statutory accounts.
- Local VAT computations,
- Management of all of the above in conjunction with a Shared Service Centre, ensuring that an appropriate control framework is in place to support and monitor these deliverables.
- Assistance with Corporation tax computations, external and internal audits, local procurement and payment oversight and driving business change surrounding processes, controls and systems
As an excellent communicator you will have the ability to work to tight deadlines and be analytical with a focus on attention to details.
If you feel that this role as UK Financial Accountant aligns with your career journey and highlights your strengths and experience, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.