Location: Didsbury Salary: £25,000 to £25,000 per annum + + uncapped commission
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Didsbury (Manchester)
£25,000 basic + monthly commission
Full training provided on the recruitment industry and sales sector – IDEAL FOR CAR SALES ADVISORS
We are excited to announce a brand new opportunity for professional car sales professionals who may be looking to take on a complete career change into the recruitment industry – a sector which continues to grow year on year.
This is an opportunity to join one of the best performing agencies in the Greater Manchester area, with continuous training, development, and progression at your fingertips you will transition well into a business where your opinion will matter.
This is a collaborative business where you will not be micromanaged. All they desire if an individual who is looking for a brand new challenge, someone who is career AND money motivated. You’ll be required to build relationships with potential clients therefore someone who enjoys speaking to individuals throughout the day is extremely important.
- Making calls to potential new clients offering your services
- Taking job specifications and advertising on various job boards
- CV sourcing and social media marketing
- Shortlisting and completing interviews, submitting suitable candidates to the client
- Taking candidate and client feedback throughout the process
- The ability to push back and manage your clients expectations
- Assisting with offers and onboarding of new starters
- Building a useful pipeline of candidates assisting with their job search
- Working towards targets and time to fill deadlines
- You’ll be filling sales based positions for the biggest technology companies in the UK
This company has fantastic examples of individuals joining and performing at an exceptional level and progressing. The current Divisional Manager joined at Consultant level 4 years ago and is now thriving within the business as a senior member of staff.
With the opportunity to split your time between office and home working, with additional team nights out and awards every month, and local cafes/bars/restaurants nearby this is ideal for someone who is sociable, and ready to kick start a successful recruitment career!
In order to be considered you must have been educated at university level, with a successful sales career behind you.
Please apply or send your CV directly to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.