Location: Bury Salary: £24,000 to £28,000 per annum +
Trainee Management Accountant
£24,000 – £28,000 + study support
An opportunity has arisen with a truly unique business for an ambitious Trainee Management Accountant to gain a wealth of exposure to management accounts in a booming business with a very large scope for further growth.
The successful candidate will be offered a large amount of support, but also be granted plenty of autonomy to learn in the way which best suits them, with further career development options available down the line.
Role and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Production of the monthly management packs
- Preparing the monthly wage summary reports for the nurseries
- Helping the more senior members of the team pull together the forecasts for each business
- Preparing the year-end figures for the statutory accounts
- Analysing performance in relation to budgets
- Production of weekly flash figures for each of the businesses
- Monitor cash flows for the businesses where necessary
If you are an ambitious Trainee Management Accountant wanting to get stuck in in a rapidly growing business, whilst also gaining a vast amount of experience in the full range of management accounts, please contact email@example.com.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.