Location: Bolton Salary: £16,000 to £18,000 per annum +
Trainee Accounts Assistant
£16,000 to £18,000 plus full AAT Study Support
Platinum Recruitment are exclusively supporting a rapid growth online retailer complement their accounting team with a new hire as a Trainee Accounts Assistant.
This is the best opportunity for someone at the early stages of their career in the North West for the following reasons.
- You will join a department of 3 staff and report to the ACA Qualified Financial Controller.
- Your remit is to support with all transactional accounting and build experience relating to your AAT studies
- Progression is offered as you will step into an Assistant Management Accountant level in the next 24 months.
The business offers full training and support and the scope for an ambitious individual to really progress a career.
The role would be perfectly suited to someone who is at the early stages of a career in finance and someone who wants to learn and progress.
The business offers an outstanding development program and package which includes;
- 30 – 4.30 working hours
- Full training contract for AAT funded at a college of your choice
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Personal reward structure based on your performance and company goals being met
To be considered please send a full CV to Ben Henderson at Platinum Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.