Location: Manchester Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum + bonuses, progression
Telesales Executive – Manchester City Centre
£18,000 – £20,000 + uncapped commission (£30,000 annually)
March – April 2021 start date
Were currently looking for individuals who want to build a long lasting career in the insurance world… joining an award winning insurance brokerage continuing on their journey to success.
You’ll join an already thriving team of Telesales Executives dealing with enquiries from the website, pre-vetting all calls, fact finding and building rapport with potential customers. You’ll use and develop your sales skills in order to book in appointments, hit targets, and earning yourself an amazing amount of commission monthly.
The brilliant part of all of this… is the fact you’ll be given the opportunity to progress into an Insurance Advisor, benefiting from development programs, and fully funded qualifications in order to allow you to be a fully qualified professional.
“I joined the Telesales Team 3 years ago, and was given the chance to become a part of the development program, taking on funded qualifications and progressing into an Insurance Advisor position – I’ve really enjoyed my journey so far with brilliant earning potential and supportive staff members around me”
Not only will you be given the tools to build a successful career, you’ll also benefit from:
- Never having to work a weekend again!
- Easy access via tram links and car – free parking available
- Progression into a senior position – moving into a higher salary graded position
- Continuous training and development in order for you to grow within the business
- The opportunity to complete funded insurance based qualifications
- Team building exercises
- Top performer awards every month – allowing you to earn vouchers, prizes, and trips away
- A fantastic family feel environment where you support and motivate each other!
We are interviewing with immediate effect. For a chance to be considered please apply or email your CV to: Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.