Location: Eccles Salary: £18,000 to £30,000 per annum + uncapped commission, progression
Telesales Advisor – Eccles
£18,000 – £20,000 basic + uncapped commission
(OTE in first year is set at £30,000 increasing to £100,000 by the second/third year in the business)
Does your current telesales role lack clear progression or development? If so then this could be your chance to join a business which promotes from within…
With a clear development path into Business Development within your first 12-18 months, you’ll be given the opportunity to build a successful career for a market leading organisation within the tech sector.
𝐼𝑡’𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑜𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑝𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑓𝑓 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟.
This role offers a competitive basic salary with uncapped commission, OTE in your first year set at £30,000, moving you up into what will eventually be a 6 figure package. This will be achieved through hard work and dedication to the business playing a huge part in success.
You’ll complete outbound B2B sales calls to businesses within the public sector offering products in regards to visual and video conferencing – a market which is rapidly growing due to the increase in remote workers! You’ll complete these calls via data provided, warm leads, and spotting opportunities for business.
You’ll also benefit from:
- Standard hours are 9:00-5:30PM NO WEEKEND WORK INCLUDED
- Christmas shutdown – you’ll benefit from having time off over the Christmas period
- This is a smaller business giving you the opportunity to make a genuine impact to the success
- Progression into Team Leading, Business Development, Field Sales, and Managerial roles
- Uncapped commission means you will be in complete control of how much money you take home at the end of each month
- OTE in the first year is at an average of £30,000 – increasing year on year
- Full training will be provided upon joining the business
- Start date is set at 17th May or sooner if you’re looking for an immediate start
- This is a role which can lead to you earning a 6 figure package by your 4th year
- Fantastic office environment, supporting each other to succeed
- Current team members have been able to move into a Business Development role within 12-24 months
In order to be considered for this position you need to have at least 1 years’ experience in the B2B telesales sector, with tech knowledge/experience beneficial.
For an opportunity to be considered please apply now or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.