Location: Manchester Salary: £20,000 to £20,000 per annum + bonuses, benefits
Telesales Advisor (Financial Services)
£18,000 + commission/bonuses
Are you working long hours, weekends and lacking work-life balance?
Do you lack working in a role where you’ll genuinely make a difference to a customer’s life?
What does the role require me to do?
You’ll be working on behalf of a largely successful Insolvency Specialist based in the heart of Manchester as a Telesales Advisor giving you the chance to progress, and make a real difference to an already established business.
You’ll be speaking to business owners in order to book in appointments with companies in financial difficulty from data that has already been sourced. Having a confident, determined attitude to succeed in any task your given is the main factor our client looks for in an individual – attitude is key!
This role requires you to support your customers in any way possible, providing empathy and compassion in order to assist them in a difficult financial period of their lives.
What experience do you look for?
- Ability to work towards targets and KPI’s
- Previous experience working in a B2B, outbound, or sales based role
- Previous experience working within a debt background is a bonus –but not essential
What benefits would I receive?
- You’ll work hours which are great for work life balance (8.45 until 5.30 Monday to Thursday)
- Early Finish Fridays
- 20 days holiday rising to 25 within your first few years in the business
- Quarterly staff functions and nights out
- A commission structure allowing you to be rewarded for leads generated
How do I apply?
For a chance to be considered for this role or discuss in more detail please apply or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.