Location: Rochdale Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum +
Tax Semi Senior
£20,000 – £25,000
An excellent opportunity within a leading North West firm of Accountants has arisen for an ambitious and self-motivated Tax Semi-Senior to join their expanding tax team due to continued growth of the practice.
They are a long established business with a modern outlook, who value their employees and offer progression and stability within an excellent and friendly working culture.
As a tax semi senior you will be responsible for:
* Preparation of Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
* Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns (CT600)
* Preparation of forms P11D.
* Dealing with queries from clients.
* Dealing with queries from HMRC.
* Reviewing HMRC Coding Notices and other HMRC Assessments.
* Advising clients on personal and corporate tax matters.
* Liaising with Accounts teams to ensure a high standard of client service.
The ideal candidate for the position will have prior experience of working in practice, with candidates that have worked in a broader role that includes tax also considered. They should have a good academic background and a willingness to develop their abilities with a forward thinking business. Due to the nature of the role excellent team working skills are imperative together with strong communication skills.
In return, they will offer you a competitive salary plus study package if desired.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.