Location: Manchester Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 per annum + + bonuses & benefits
Specialist Debt Consultant
£20,000 + bonuses
We are excited to announce a fantastic new opportunity working on behalf of a market leading organisation within the law sector, who are looking for a debt specialist to join a business with a network of offices all over the UK, providing a wide range of debt solutions to those in need of professional, financial support.
This is an opportunity for an experienced debt advisor to move into a professional mortgage recoveries team where you can build on your current skills and excel within a business which can provide you with excellent routes of career progression.
You will support the recoveries team in regards to mortgage arrears on both an inbound and outbound basis. You’ll be required to support both client and customers in regards to outstanding payments, using your knowledge to provide solutions through affordability and expenditure checks in order to make arrangements.
Having a strong, confident personality is key for this role as you’ll be required to put yourself in the customers shoes providing empathy and compassion where appropriate. Your customer’s vulnerability has to be understood in order for you to build solutions tailored around them.
Why is this role better than others?
- This is a chance to move further into the debt field in a more professional, challenging environment. You’ll cover a range of mortgage aspects such as FCA and CCA regulated mortgages and unregulated mortgages.
- You’ll be given full trust to manage your own performance within the role
- Full training provided on every aspect of the position
- Bonuses provided through achieving targets – fantastic earning potential
- A long term career opportunity within a business going from strength to strength
What do we need from you?
- Positive telephone manner and the attitude that every customer is important
- Good written and numeracy skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Able to integrate within a team and able to work on your own initiative throughout the day
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C or above (or equivalent) to include Maths and English
- Experience working within a debt or collections role is desired
We are interviewing with immediate effect. In order to be shortlisted please apply or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.