Location: Stockport Salary: £22,000 to £27,000 per annum +
Service Charge Accountant
I am supporting a well-established property company in Stockport that are looking to employ a Service Charge Accountant to help manage the day to day finance operations.
Reporting to the Managing Director this role offers a high level of autonomy and control as effectively you will be the number one person in the finance office, supported by a team of clerical staff.
You will control the block management & Service charge for their £5m London entity where you will do the monthly, quarterly and yearly accounts to report into the Managing Director.
Other responsibilities will be:
* Preparation of service charge accounts for developments to an agreed template and standard within agreed deadlines
* Liaise with Estates Managers to establish year-end adjustments and to deal with queries
* Liaise with external accountants
* Prepare draft levy calculations and liaise with Property Accounts Manager regarding raising of invoices in Qube
You need to have experience in preparing month end accounts and working to strict deadlines within a fast paced environment, this opportunity is one you can really grow into so any individuals up for a challenge and learning something new within accounts would be ideal.
* Previous experience working in an accounts environment
* Thorough understanding of double entry
* Ability to persevere with any problem solving
With plenty of opportunities for future growth within the role if you would like further details you can click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.