Location: Manchester Salary: £25,000 to £50,000 per annum + benefits, progression, OTE
Senior Sales Specialist – Manchester City Centre
£25,000 + commission (earning £50,000 plus per year)
NO WEEKENDS REQUIRED
It’s time to join a market leading organisation founded back in 1973 as a family ran business and now operating as one of the biggest companies across Greater Manchester. With fantastic brand backing behind you and a company who will put money, time, and effort into growing you as a sales professional, you will benefit from a lot of success in a short space of time!!
How about earning a guaranteed £1,000 in commission in your first month alone?
Benefits & Bonuses of the business:
- Lucrative at paying out on bonuses, current staff earning up to £70,000 per year
- Family feel environment where you’ll be encouraged to stay, learn, and progress
- A tailored benefits scheme based on what you do within the business
- Fantastic work-life balance, closed on the weekends
- A career path made especially for you and what you want to achieve in the business
- Recently awarded a trip to Paris for a top performer
- Continuous rewards, vouchers, and team prizes
- Uncapped commission – taking home large amounts of money in your wage every month
- Fantastic modern offices with facilities on site
We are looking for experienced Sales Executives and Telesales Specialists who specialise within Relationship Management and New Business. Your task will be to ensure your portfolio of clients are happy through excellent customer service, placing repeated business, as well as playing a part in the onboarding of new clients through B2B based calls – all leads supplied from the marketing team.
What makes this business unique is that they specialise within numerous different product divisions including Heating, Catering, and Fire Safety. Your client base will be businesses such as hospitals, schools & universities, resorts, and hotels. This includes the sales of spare parts for equipment clients have. You’ll enjoy the continuous development and support around you, managers wanting you to success and progress into higher level roles.
What we need from you:
- At least 2 years’ worth of tele/sales experience
- Career driven individuals who want to stay in a business long term and grow
- Happy to work in a covid safe office environment
- Abilities to hit targets and KPI’s
- Computer literate
We are interviewing with immediate effect. Please apply or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.