Location: Sale Salary: £27,000 to £30,000 per annum + OTE £50,000 - £75,000
Senior Sales Advisor – Protection Advisor
£27,000 – £30,000 OTE £50,000 – £75,000
We have an exceptional opportunity for Senior Sales Advisor’s to join Manchester’s leading sales floor… Within this role, you will be earning £50,000+ per annum with top performers achieving the £75,000 per annum!
Our client is a leading independent Life Insurance brokerage based in Sale.
If you are a consultative seller who looks to advance their career within a B2C Sales environment, please consider applying today for their January 2020 start date.
- Proven end to end sales experience (Closing experience)
- Evidence of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Working within a B2C sales based position
- Telephone based sales experience
- Consultative sales approach
- Working towards multiple targets and KPI’s
- Ability to work in a multi-faceted position
- Financial Services experience
- Working within an FCA regulated environment
What the Role Entail’s:
- You will be managing your own pipeline of QUALIFIED All leads will have been passed through via an internal lead generation team who have vetted the lead
- Completing the full sales cycle as a Life Insurance Broker. The structure will be quote, application, review and recommendation on an advised basis
- Working with a panel of 12+ insurance providers to source the BEST option for the client based on their needs
- Managing your diary for call backs to clients to complete their life insurance application
- Following up on special cases where further medical information is required
- Liaising closely with administration team to process the policy
- Reporting directly into your team manager regarding figures and targets
- Working within a team of specialist advisor’s!
Benefits of working here:
- No self-sourcing/ cold calling. All leads have been vetted prior to being passed to the advisor
- Uncapped earning potential. Currently the business has 30 x advisor’s all achieving £50,000+
- 6 Week Industry Development Scheme to ensure your success at the business
- Progression plan with opportunities to become qualified within the industry as well as management opportunities
- Monday to Friday role with a 2pm finish every Friday
- 23 Days Holiday per annum + bank holiday’s (+1 additional holiday for each year of service)
- Top Performer’s are rewarded with holiday abroad all expenses paid
- Working with the leader in the industry within Manchester who have extensive plans to expand over the next 5 years
Platinum are the recruitment partner of the business. Our client is actively recruiting for the position with a start date of January 2020.
Submit your CV today to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.