Location: Manchester Salary: £22,000 to £22,000 per annum + benefits, progression, worklife balance
Senior Sales Administrator – Middleton
£22,000 per annum
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Administrator who is ready to take the next step into office management and senior support for a wider team of individuals. As a business we want to find someone who can support the smooth running on all levels, whilst developing their own personal skills, moving up the ladder.
We are the UK’s LEADING company for premium quality tiles, shipping to clients across the nation, with a large amount placing repeated business with us on a regular basis. We pride ourselves on being recognised as the best in the industry, with our customer service and sales living up to this image.
As a Senior Sales Administrator we want you to take care of the following:
- In charge of running daily/weekly/monthly reports for directors
- Answering incoming calls into the business
- Liaising with customers and suppliers and dealing with customer queries/complaints
- Processing orders over the phone with customers
- Ensuring the smooth running of every customer order to shipment
- Creating comparisons and quotes for potential customers
- You’ll provide additional assistance with sending clients product samples
- Coordinating deliveries
- Ensuring all emails are responded to in the company inbox
- General Administrational duties including filling
We are also proud to run a successful trades counter, so the ideal candidate will be a bubbly, confident character who can greet people into our showroom, building rapport and understanding what it is they are looking for.
Our vision for the future is to build a team around you, allowing you to be seen as a member of authority and support for the rest of our staff members. Therefore having the passion to OR experience in coaching and training others is desirable.
You’ll be given full training on our products. We work as a collaborative, close knit team of staff members celebrating every success, enjoying social rewards and incentives.
Please send your up to date CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.