Location: Trafford Park Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 per annum +
Senior Management Accountant
Trafford Park, UK
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Management Accountant to join a leading UK retailer and become a highly-valued member of the team, able to implement real strategic change and impact the future development of the business.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be commercially-minded, and shape fundamental changes to the critical financial business systems and processes whilst also overseeing the day-to-day financial processes.
Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be a qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) Accountant with three years of post-qualification experience and have a strong sense of commercial awareness. This role will suit an individual who is proactive and resilient, and passionate about driving success and inspiring those around them.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing project implementation with minimal disruption and minimal risk.
- Producing full sets of quarterly reforecasts and annual budgets
- Effectively forward forecasting the business cashflow
- Providing variance analysis against budget and reforecast and provide commentary as appropriate
- Ensuring consistent and efficient monthly financial review process
- Identifying and encouraging process improvements.
- Effectively managing the life cycle of a project from end to end (scope, design, testing, implementation and review)
If you are an experienced Management Accountant looking for an exceptionally rewarding role where you will have a true impact on not only the future development of the business, but also the team around you, please contact Aaron Clegg at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.