Location: Manchester Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 per annum +
Senior Management Accountant
Manchester City Centre
£40,000 to £45,000
Private Equity backed business in Manchester have a new opportunity for a creative and commercial Senior Management Accountant.
Based from the head office and reporting to the Finance Director you will undertake an extremely varied business-facing role.
Your remit will encompass a broad range of activities as listed below:
- Supporting the Finance Director with consolidated reporting packs for board review
- Management accounts preparation and presentation
- Balance sheet control / reconciliation
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Margin and profit stream reporting
- Business partnering
- Projects such as system implementation
The role would suit a commercially astute accountant who is comfortable in an expanding and demanding role and be excited by the prospect of further growth.
Applicants must be:
- Professionally qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- A strong track record of success within a hands-on management accounting role
- An ability to coach and bring out the best in others
- A naturally proactive approach to making a difference and making improvements
Please contact Aaron Clegg, email@example.com to be considered.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.