Location: Manchester Salary: £40,000 to £40,000 per annum +
Senior Management Accountant (Part-qualified)
£40,000 (excellent benefits package)
We are a fast-paced and dynamic ‘top 25 best companies’ to work for business with an outstanding benefits package. Due to the business entering an exciting time of growth we are searching for our next recruit to lead the finance team alongside the Financial Controller.
You will take full responsibility for the preparation of the weekly and monthly management accounts and maintain accurate and up to date accounts ensuring the general ledgers of the company are fully maintained, controlled and reconciled. You will lead and coach the finance team ensuring efficient and effective ways of working whilst supporting the team’s personal development.
- Preparation, review and analysis of weekly and monthly management accounts including commentary
- Analysis of factory variances and efficiencies
- Stock analyses, sales reporting and review of business Profit Improvement Plan (PIP)
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation and posting of month end journals
- VAT Return
- Fixed asset movement analysis and updating of Fixed Assets register
- Assist with the preparations of the annual budget/forecast (overheads, material standards)
- Supporting the understanding and investigation of variance analysis relating to actuals vs budgets and forecasts.
- To act as the line manager of colleagues in the finance team to ensure duties are completed effectively and efficiently whilst driving accountability
- To support the finance team with their ongoing personal development
- Business partnering with wider departments within the business
- Continual review and improvement of procedures and key controls
- Provide the Head of Finance with concise, and clear updates and ensure all issues are escalated in a timely manner
- Support the Head of Finance in ensuring strong month end controls and adherence to deadlines to support wider group reporting requirements
Ideally you shouldbe Part-qualified CIMA/ACCA/ ACA and have strong communication skills. If you have a manufacturing or food background this would be beneficial but not essential. Our benefits package is outstanding.
If you feel that this role aligns with your career journey to success as a Finance expert please get in touch for immediate consideration. Sam@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.