Location: Alderley Edge Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 per annum + Benefits +Progression
Senior Management Accountant
£45k – £50k
Full-time, Permanent, Flexible Working – Hybrid/Office Based
Platinum is exclusively partnering with a leading UK Life insurance and investment company leading the way for company culture and diversity. Due to growth, our client is offering a newly created Senior Management Accountant role, with a sole purpose to come in and help implement new systems and procedures and produce the monthly management accountants, alongside running a small finance team of 4.
Growth roles don’t come around that often, you will be joining the company at an exciting period with heaps of opportunity for progression and development. They truly are a dynamic and close nit company – who genuinely care about their staff.
The role would best suit a diligent qualified management accountant- with at least 3 years of post-qualified experience in a busy environment – preferably from the financial services industry.
The purpose of this role is to manage the overall delivery of Cost Accounting and Reporting to specified Business Units and Projects and to ensure the stakeholders are supported with insightful Actual cost analysis
- Uphold a good understanding of UK life and Pension industry accounting and actuarial aspects and its regulatory environment
- Interpret, apply and address accounting standards, finance methodologies, and regulatory requirements
- Manage a team of 4 including 3 cost accountants and 1 assistant
- Interact with stakeholders in business finance and cost owners across the business
- Liaise with financial systems regarding current initiatives
- Adhere to financial controls
- Ability to take on a strategic role but also willingly complete practical day to day operational tasks, whilst also running a finance function of 4 staff
- Experience of implementing new systems and procedures
- Essential – Advanced Excel skills
- A good understanding of ERP systems – preferably Oracle
- Operational and commercially focussed finance professional
- 3+ years post-qualified industry experience, preferably within financial services
- Fully qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Experience of running and leading a finance function
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Free and secure on-site parking
- Career development and progression
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working – work from home/office based
You’ll be working in a busy and exciting environment – one with huge ambitions and growth.
This is an established company proud of delivering excellence. With a superb culture, reputation, and talented close nit team. You’ll enjoy working with intelligent, professional, and conscientious colleagues and for an FD who will set you up to succeed.
If you are ambitious, then great you can progress here swiftly.
For the full company overview please contact Patrick at Platinum Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: Senior Management Accountant, Qualified Senior Management Accountant, Accountancy Jobs Cheshire, Alderley Edge Accountancy Jobs, Management Accountancy Jobs in Cheshire, Management Accountancy Jobs in Alderley Edge, New Accountancy Jobs in Cheshire, In Alderley Edge, Jobs, Finance Jobs in Cheshire, Cheshire Jobs, Management Accountant Job, New Job Management Accountant, Progression Jobs, Career Development, Life Insurance Jobs in Alderley Edge, Cheshire, Investment Finance Management Accountant Jobs, Hybrid working Jobs and Flexibility, Flexible jobs, work from home management accountancy jobs in Cheshire
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.