Location: Heywood Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 per annum +
Senior Legal Cashier
£25,000 to £30,000
My client, a multidisciplined law firm are looking for a Senior Legal Cashier to join them on a permanent basis.
Whilst we have all been living in pandemic restrictions this firm has been able to grow by over 40% through exceptional leadership and outstanding employees underpinning the business values. This has now created a new opportunity in their finance team.
The business is not just looking for a legal cashier, they want someone who is passionate about their job, someone who takes pride in their commitment to work and someone who is ethical and understands the importance of dealing with client monies.
With this in mind the business is prepared to invest a salary beyond market rate as they are looking for the best cashier in the legal market to join them.
Core duties will include;
- Monitoring client account and posting receipts in a timely manner
- Raising BACS, CHAPS and cheque payments
- Credit control, including contacting clients
- Other cashiering and accounts tasks as and when required
- Identify and undertaking training and development as required in order to meet personal and business needs
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties, commensurate with the level of the post to ensure the efficient running of the firm
The successful candidate will have:
- Good working knowledge of the Solicitors’ Accounts Rules 2019
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to a high level of accuracy
- Practical level of numeracy and comfortable working with figures
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to remain professional and act in a confidential manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Office software
- A flexible approach to fulfilling the duties of the post
Please contact Cameron Roberts at Platinum Recruitment for a full job profile. email@example.com
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.