Location: Bolton Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 per annum +
Senior Financial Accountant
Upto £50,000 + 8% pension, BUPA, life assurance & enhanced maternity/paternity pay
Hybrid working model home / Bolton
As senior Financial Accountant you should have a passion for accountability, setting high standards, raising the bar, and driving results through constant focus on improving existing and future state operations, systems, and processes.
- Manage the preparation of & provide insightful commentary on the quarterly management accounts.
- Liaise with finance teams on the provision of high quality variance analysis against Budget and Forecast.
- Review and follow up of issues raised on production of accounts and forecasts.
- Management of the quarterly reporting timetable.
- Responsibility for preparation and review of complex balance sheet accounts.
- Assist with bank reporting requirements including production of interim unaudited consolidated group accounts
- Preparation of quarterly group consolidation, including all statutory adjustments.
- Liaison with the external auditors
- Responsibility for preparation of consolidated and company only financial statements, including external review processes.
- Ensuring that financial controls across the Group are robust and maintained.
What we’re looking for:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA,ACCA)
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, especially excel.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present and communicate financial information clearly and effectively.
- Effective analytical, complex problem solving, and communication skills. Able to combine impeccable business judgement and project management skills to establish and meet deadlines.
- Change agent – you are a positive influencer of change for the good of the business
- Organised, strategically focused, detail oriented
- You must have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be able to step up to the challenges of working in a fast paced, dynamic and developing business.
If you think that this role aligns with your career path, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.