Location: Congleton Salary: £48,000 to £52,000 per annum + Annual Bonus + Benefits
Senior Commercial Finance Manager
£48,000 – £52,000 + (Annual Bonus)
Truly commercial role, supporting the divisional FD – who will mentor and set you up for success. Are you ready to take that next step in your career?
Platinum is exclusively partnering with a multi – award winning, global service provider leading the way for excellence. Due to growth, our client is offering a newly created Senior Commercial Finance Manager role, with a sole purpose to come in and provide commercial analysis and insight, financial reporting and forecasting and to influence and challenge business decisions in order to maximise profit.
The role would best suit a diligent qualified accountant – with at least 4 years of experience in a busy, commercial environment.
- Supporting the divisional FD
- Business partnering with the Operations team
- Provide decision support to initiatives and projects supporting delivery of targets through insightful analysis and idea generation
- Providing interpretation and challenge to current & future trading plans
- Supporting the sales team in new business case evaluations, ensuring all proposals are commercially evaluated and vigorously challenged, including post investment reviews
- Delivery of key business reporting to the Divisional Finance Director, with some exposure to Board level presentations
- Prepare the financial planning and budgeting process within timescales
- Support colleagues across the business in developing financial awareness
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
- Strong analytical capabilities coupled with successful business partnering
- Excellent communication skills with people at all levels in the organisation
- Demonstratable experience of influencing senior stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills – including pivot tables, formulae, lookup tables, ‘if’ statements & comfortable with multi-workbook reporting
You’ll be working in a busy and exciting environment – one with huge ambitions and growth.
This is an established company, operating globally who are proud of delivering excellence. With a superb culture, reputation, and talented team, you’ll enjoy working with intelligent, professional, and conscientious colleagues and for a Divisional FD who will set you up to succeed.
If you are looking to put your stamp on a role, where you can influence key business decisions and strategy and increase profitability, then look no further.
For the full company overview please contact Patrick at Platinum Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.