Location: Crewe Salary: £55,000 to £60,000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Commercial Finance Business Partner
Qualified or QBE (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
Platinum Recruitment are proud to be partnering with a UK distribution company with a large depot network and distribution fleet, operating within the commercial and domestic arena and are leading the way for customer service and going the extra mile for their clients. Due to growth, our client is seeking an experienced Commercial Accountant, with the skillset and experience of partnering with the business, streamlining processes, and analysing metrics to optimise depot and fleet efficiency, in turn increasing productivity and financial performance. This established firm are a key player in their arena with an annual turnover of £350million+.
The company has been established for over 50 years, but still uphold a modern approach and culture. The employees are truly what set’s them apart from their competitors. They have developed a strong company culture, one that delivers excellence and empowers their employees to work autonomously. This is the opportunity for you to step into a truly commercial position, bringing ideas to the table which will honestly make a difference to their bottom line. Your voice, will be valued and you will gain great satisfaction from seeing tangible results from your implemented systems and processes.
The role would best suit a diligent qualified or qualified by experience Accountant with at least 5 years’ experience in a busy business partnering position – where you have delivered tangible operational results!
- Responsible for partnering with the wider business and reporting on key performance data, providing insightful analysis and implementing new processes and policies
- Optimise operational effectiveness by providing commercial advice based on your findings
- Support senior depot management to understand and interpret the key performance metrics/data
- Deliver tangible results in increasing operational effectiveness and financial performance
You will need to exhibit high levels of business acumen and commerciality to ensure you add value to operational performance and the wider organisation as a whole.
- Qualified in CIMA, ACA or ACCA
- Experience driving operational effectiveness
- Previous work experience in a Commercial/Business Partnering role
- Ability to manage and influence a variety of stakeholders at all levels
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to reprioritise to meet key deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Ability to challenge and implement strategic processes
- Advanced Excel
For the full company overview please contact Patrick at Platinum Recruitment, firstname.lastname@example.org
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.