Location: Bury Salary: £25,000 to £50,000 per annum + benefits, progression, OTE
Business Development Executive
£25,000 + uncapped commission (earning £50,000+ per year)
NO WEEKENDS REQUIRED
Platinum Recruitment Group are excited to announce a brand new opportunity to join a market leading organisation founded back in 1973 as a family ran business. After huge success this is a company which now supplies over 25,000 clients across the UK & Ireland – officially recognised as ‘Market Leaders’ in the industry.
We are looking for experienced Business Development Executives who specialise within Relationship Management and Sales. Your task will be to ensure your portfolio of clients are happy through excellent customer service, placing repeated business, as well as playing a part in the onboarding of new clients through prospecting, spotting opportunities, referrals, and B2B based calls.
What makes this business unique is that they specialise within many different product divisions including Catering, Fire Safety, Heating, and have most recently moved into supplying products for the fight against Covid. Your client base will be businesses such as hospitals, schools & universities, resorts, and hotels. This includes the sales of spare parts for equipment clients have. You’ll enjoy the continuous development and support around you, managers wanting you to learn and progress into higher level positions.
Benefits & Bonuses of the business:
- Family feel environment where you’ll be encouraged to stay, learn, and progress
- A tailored benefits scheme based on what you do within the business
- You’ll be rewarded for every single contribution you make
- Fantastic work-life balance, closed on the weekends (8:30AM – 5:00PM Monday to Friday)
- A career path tailor made especially for you and what you want to achieve in the business
- Recently awarded a trip to Paris for a top performer
- Continuous rewards, vouchers, and team prizes on a weekly basis
- Uncapped commission – taking home large amounts of money in your wage every month
- Fantastic modern offices with facilities on site based at Exchange Quay
What we need from you:
- At least 2 years’ worth of business development experience
- Previous outbound telesales experience
- Career driven individuals who want to stay in a business long term and grow
- Ability to hit targets and KPI’s
- Computer literate
We are interviewing with immediate effect. Please apply or send your CV to Zandra@platinumrecruits.co.uk
Due to the high volume of applications we are only able to contact individuals that have been shortlisted for the role. Therefore if you have not heard anything within 5 days it means on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Register & Apply for this job
By submitting this you are consenting to the Platinum Recruitment data processing policy. Click here to view.